WillBees owns two Mann Lake HH-190 extractors that we offer to our members for use. It comes with a CombCapper honey frame holder, bucket to catch cappings, cappings scratcher and cold knife. You must provide your own filter and bottles.
- 26-gauge stainless steel
- Side crank model with brake
- Legs are included
- Holds 6 shallow, 3 medium or 3 deep frames
- 1 1/2″ (3.81 cm) honey gate included
- Use of the extractor is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- FREE for the first 2 days. $10 each day for the next 5. After that it is $25 /day.
- Down payment/deposit of $25.
- Must be current member of Will County Beekeepers.
- Good contact number/address must be presented.
- Must bring back clean or a cleaning charge of $10 will be invoked.
- Use of the extractor is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Please review the full rental policy and care instructions.
To request the use of the extractor in Joliet:
- Call Dave Papesh at 815-210-8480
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To request the use of the extractor in Homer Glen:
- Call Rick Rigoni at 708-214-0456
- Email email@example.com